First Mode is a carbon reduction company developing creative, clean energy solutions for heavy industry’s toughest problems.
We hope you’ll join us in building a brighter future for people and planet.
First Mode is seeking to implement a new set of companywide tools and processes as FM scales into a product company. This implementation is a green field build up, not a migration from a previous Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. As the ERP System Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring the Manufacturing Execution System (MES) tool is ready for Go Live and the maintenance after Go Live. You will own the day-to-day problem reports and solutions and interface regularly with users and business process stakeholders. This position will report directly to the Senior Manager, Digital Manufacturing.
- Responsible for working with team and owning individual components of the setup, implementation, and maintenance First Mode’s new ERP, MES, QMS, WMS, and SCP tool
- Manage, update, and troubleshoot workflows and security roles as business processes and job functions change within the organization
- Investigate impacts, recommend cutovers, and implement upgrades developed by system provider
- Build and trouble shoot tool integrations to other business process tools
- Assist in new functionality roll out working with the team to triage and prioritize design, build, and end user acceptance testing per functional module
- Work with the team and across the enterprise business units to ensure business processes are functional for all stakeholders in all geographic locations and roles
- Help build custom report templates for stakeholders
- As required, lead system documentation, validation, testing, and stabilization efforts
- Author and establish support and maintenance activities for change control and integration post-go-live
- Lead ERP stabilization efforts and manage ERP day-to-day activities (incident management, change management) post go-live
- Work with IT to ensure data security and implement solutions to vulnerabilities
- 2+ years of experience implementing or maintaining an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Manufacturing Execution System (MES), Quality Management System (QMS), Warehouse Management System (WMS), or Supply Chain Planning (SCP) system
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn about subject matters outside of your area of expertise
- Ability to listen to, learn from, and support stakeholders and users in various subject matter outside of your area of expertise
- Experience with Plex, Sage, or Teamcenter is a plus but not a requirement
- Experience creating report templates using SQL is a plus but not a requirement
- Experience with business process development and documentation is a plus but not a requirement
- Occasional Travel within Australia or internationally to represent First Mode to its customers, vendors and partners.
- This position will be located at First Mode’s office in Perth, WA
- Applicants must be eligible for employment within Australia
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Paid-for private health insurance (hospital & benefits)
- 12 week paid parental leave for all parents both secondary and primary carers
- A culture that encourages professional growth with learning and development reimbursements
- Open and collaborative workspaces with free office snacks and lunches
- Hybrid work model
First Mode is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with First Mode is governed on the basis of merit, competence, and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.